外贸话术一

2024 年 4 月 4 日 127点热度 0人点赞

外贸话术

接听电话/Answeringa Call:

"您好,这里是[公司名],我是[您的名字],有什么可以帮助您的吗?"

"Hello, this is [Company Name], I'm[Your Name]. How can I assist you today?"

"感谢您致电[公司名],请问我可以为您提供哪些服务?"

"Thank you for calling [Company Name].How may I assist you?"

社交媒体回复/Social Media Response:

"您好,[客户名]!感谢您对我们的关注。请问有什么可以帮助您的吗?"

"Hello, [Customer's Name]! Thanks forreaching out to us. How can I assist you today?"

"我们很高兴您联系我们!请告诉我您的需求。"

"We're glad /ɡlæd/ you got in touch!Please let me know how I can help."

电子邮件自动回复/Email Auto-response:

"感谢您的邮件。我们已收到您的信息,并会尽快回复。"

"Thank you for your email. We havereceived your message and will get back to you shortly /ˈʃɔːtli/."

"您好,这是[公司名]的自动回复。我们会在24小时内回复您的邮件。感谢您的耐心等待!"

"Hello, this is an automated /ˈɔːtəmeɪtɪd/ response /rɪˈspɒns/ from [Company Name]. We will respond /rɪˈspɒnd/ to your email within /wɪˈðɪn/ 24 hours. Thank you for your patience /ˈpeɪʃ(ə)ns/!"

在线聊天/OnlineChat:

"您好!欢迎来到[公司名]。请问我可以如何为您服务?"

"Hello! Welcome to [Company Name]. Howcan I assist you today?"

"感谢您与我们联系!请告诉我您的需求。"

"Thank you for getting in touch!Please let me know your requirements /rɪˈkwaɪɚmənts/."

回复询盘/Respondingto an Inquiry:

"感谢您对我们的[产品名]的咨询。我们非常重视您的需求并随时为您提供帮助。"

"Thank you for your inquiry(/ɪnˈkwaɪəri/) about [product name]. We value yourinterest and are here to assist you."

"我们已收到您关于[产品名]的询盘。我会为您提供所需的所有信息。"

"We received your inquiry regarding[product name]. I'm here to provide all the information you need."

提供产品信息/Providing Product Information:

"我们的[产品名]具有[特点],并提供[颜色/尺寸/型号]选择。"

"Our [product name] features [specificfeatures] and is available in [colors/sizes/variants]."

"鉴于您的需求,我认为我们的[产品名]会非常适合您,因为它[具体优点]。"

"Considering /kənˈsɪdərɪŋ/ your needs, I believeour [product name] would be a perfect fit due to [specific /spəˈsɪfɪk/ benefits /ˈbenɪfɪts/]."

询问客户需求/Asking About Customer's Needs:

"为了更好地为您服务,您能提供更多关于您需求的详细信息吗?"

"To better assist you, could youprovide more details about your requirements?"

报价/Quoting:

"根据您的需求,[数量]个[产品名]的总成本将为[价格]。"

"Based on your requirements, the totalcost for [quantity] units of [product name] would be [price]."

"我们为在[具体日期]之前下单的客户提供特别折扣。"

"We're offering a special discount fororders placed before [specific date]."

“我们的价格大约在每台1美元到5美元之间,但最终的最佳价格将取决于您的订购数量、特殊采购数量以及所选择的付款条件。这些因素会显著影响我们的成本。能否请您提供这些详细信息呢?”

“Our prices are approximately(/əˈprɒksɪmətli/) between 1US dollar to 5 US dollars per unit. However, the final /ˈfaɪn(ə)l best price willdepend on your order quantity /ˈkwɒntəti/, special purchase /ˈpɜːtʃəs/ quantities, and the chosen paymentterms. These factors have a significant /sɪɡˈnɪfɪkənt/ impact /ˈɪmpækt/ on our costs. Could you pleaseprovide /prəˈvaɪd/ these detailed /ˈdiːteɪld/ pieces of information?”

处理疑问/AddressingConcerns:

"我了解您对[具体问题]的担忧。让我为您解释..."

"I understand your concerns about[specific issue]. Let me clarify..."

推荐其他产品/Recommending Other Products:

"除了[产品名],我们还有[另一产品],您可能会感兴趣。"

"Apart from [product name], we alsohave [another product] that might be of interest to you."

确认订单细节/Confirming Order Details:

"为了继续处理订单,我需要从您那里获取以下详细信息..."

"To proceed with the order, I'll needthe following details from you..."

跟进/FollowingUp:

"我想跟进上周发送的提案。您有任何问题或反馈吗?"

"I wanted to follow up on the proposal/prəˈpəʊz(ə)l/ I sent lastweek. Do you have any questions or feedback?"

处理反馈/HandlingFeedback:

感谢您的反馈。我们非常重视客户的意见,并会尽最大努力满足您的需求。"

"Thank you for your feedback /ˈfiːdbæk/. We value our customers' opinions /əˈpɪnjənz/ and will do our utmost /ˈʌtməʊst/ to address your concerns /kənˈsɜːnz/."

感谢客户/Thankingthe Customer:

"感谢您选择我们。我们期待在未来再次与您合作。"

"Thank you for choosing us. We lookforward to doing business with you again in the future."

阿啦平平

这个人很懒,什么都没留下

文章评论